We bring together enthusiastic practitioners to help empower them to radically improve their knowledge, agility, and adaptability across the Project Management domain. You will experience practical learning opportunities and gain unique industry knowledge that will help you create a competitive edge to accelerate your knowledge.
Often the best of Project Managers can assume that everyone understands what they are talking about and what different Project terminology means. Despite having the best Project Managers, often those they will interact with, your stakeholders, your sponsors, your steering committee members will often be unaware of the fundamentals of Project Management.
Without having a common language and understanding of Project Management, you still need to meet your strategic objectives, let alone your Project scope!
Taking our workshop, we will provide you with a foundation to expand your skills, knowledge, and interest in Project Management. So you can better communicate with Project teams or be part of one yourself.
Objective: Specifically designed to help Non-Project Managers a foundational level of Project Management knowledge that will give them context and clarity so you too can speak ‘Project Management'.
- Develop essential Project Management knowledge and skills that will assist your conversations with Project Managers
- Understand the different delivery styles that exist and how they may be applied
- Learn more about the roles and responsibilities in traditional and agile methodologies
- Understand the fundamental stages of a project and its key components
- Project Management vs Operations
- Understanding delivery styles and their application
- The project lifecycle and its management
- Roles and responsibilities
- Team dynamics in PM
- Problem analysis
- Project design and planning
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Managing costs and budgeting
- Dealing with risks
- Monitoring & Evaluation to ensure project delivery success
- Content developed in partnership with Top 75 university professor
- Delivered by Project Management Experts with experience across all aspects of Project Management
- Facilitator led live online sessions
- Certificate of completion
- Practical activities to enable application of learnings
- Attendee workbook
- Access to key resources provided
- Q&A drop-in calls during workshop term
- Pre & Post Assessment activity to demonstrate learning
- Discount on ongoing coaching/capability uplift lessons
- Flexible framework at pace with learners
- Knowledge assessment before and after
- Practical experiences leveraging proven concepts
- Interactive 2-way feedback loops
Audience: Designed for anyone who contributes to a project or works with project teams or wants to be part of one. The workshop is especially valuable for team members who have had some interest in Project Management but are not sure where to start.