PMOs are not Agile in nature; they are often reactively driven by the needs of senior management. Their ability to pivot to the changing environment around them is often difficult, to say the least. As a PMO to do you want to have the ability to pivot to the changing environment? Ensuring you learn the ability to adapt to the evolution of delivery.
In this workshop, we take you through the key elements of Agile Project Management and how the change in delivery styles is changing our roles in the PMO. We will look at using more of an Agile approach focused on solving problems using innovation, collaboration, and creativity and learn how to bring stakeholders on the journey.
- Gain an introduction to Agile Delivery Methods
- Learn the differences between traditional and Agile Project Management
- Understand the meaning of Agile, what it is and why it's relevant today
- Understand the importance of Agile governance techniques
- Observe the starting points on how to merge two seemingly opposite methods
- Gain insight on how to improve your PMO or Governance function using Agile
- Understand the differences between Agile & Non Agile teams
- Learn how to develop your own Minimum Value Proposition (MVP)
- Build more awareness of Agile Governance
- Feel inspired and reinvigorated in your role
- Practical application of agile techniques to the PMO/Governance
- Inspiration/ideas to take away and implement the next day
- Establish your personal MVP
- Ensure the relevance of the PMO moving forward
- Delivered by Industry Expert & Australia's PMO Influencer of the Year
- Full Access to the Agile in Governance self-guided Online Training Program (valued at $750)
- Invitation to the private weekly Q&A group sessions with Fatimah Abbouchi where she will facilitate idea sharing and answer any questions you may have (sessions are also recorded and access provided afterward) (valued at $800)
- 1 x Year Membership Subscription to the AMO Academy Community with carefully curated content, learnings & events (launching in 2021) (valued at $588)
- 1 x copy of 'Unlocking the 12 Principles of the AMO Method' Digital EBook (valued at $9.99)
Objective: Specifically designed to help learn the essentials of Agile Project Management. Helping you to evolve your ways of working to support new Agile delivery techniques & styles and better engage with Agile teams.
Audience: Designed for anyone working within Project Management, PMO, or Project Support function or anyone aspiring to be part of one. The workshop is especially valuable for team members who are involved in applying governance in their roles.
Note: Training is pre-recorded and provided online in digital format so you can learn at your own pace with a series of weekly Q&A sessions which is live and facilitator-led. These will be recorded for those unable to attend live. Once purchased you will receive more information on how to access the online course which will be launching end of January 2021.